Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Overcast


Overcast days are the best for photographing work, especially when you don't have any special lighting equipment.  This foggy morning was absolutely perfect.  Unfortunately, I'll have to hope for another day like this when the princess painting is fully complete.  I still have some more detail work to do on the dolls.  And while I was at it, I took a few more pictures of the painting of Andrea.  There is a detail shot below.  You have to click on it to tell, but the thickest paint in the painting is on her earring.  A detail I'm obviously very happy with to make you look.   



2 comments:

  1. Hee, the little dolls are adorable. As always, I'm in awe of your detail--the portrait of Andrea, especially, is looking good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agree with Becky - and will add that little Bethany sleeping is stunning as well!!

    ReplyDelete